C A P I T U L O S
- Capítulo 1 "Tiempos Apresurados"
- Chapter 1 " Hurried Times "
- Capítulo 2 " Extrañas Sensaciones"
- Chapter 2 “Strange Sensations”
- Capítulo 3 " La Fiesta "
- Chapter 3 " The party "
- Capítulo 4 " Un revés del destino "
- Chapter 4 " Turn of fate "
- Capítulo 5 " Tocaban las campanas "
- Capítulo 6 " El país me llama "
- Capítulo 7 " Gente singular "
- Capítulo 8 " Teatro de guerra "
- Capítulo 9 " Cartas de amor "
- Capítulo 10 " Un plan absurdo"
- Capítulo 11 " Vueltas y más vueltas "
- Capítulo 12 " Sueño ó realidad "
- Capítulo 13 " La naturaleza en estado puro "
- Capítulo 14 " Las amazonas "
- Capítulo 15 " ¿Por qué yo? "
- Capítulo 16 " Sabor agri-dulce "
- Capítulo 17 " ¿Un clavo saca a otro clavo? "
- Capítulo 18 " Viento en popa "
- Capítulo 19 " La última carta "
- Capítulo 20 " Soltando amarras "
- Capítulo 21 "¿Por qué a mí? "
- Capítulo 22 " Siempre adelante "
- Capítulo 23 " Del oeste al norte "
- Capítulo 24 " El hotel "
- Capítulo 25 " Otro giro del destino "
- Capítulo 26 " Cuatro estaciones "
- Capítulo 27 " ¡Corre que ya llega! "
- Capítulo 28 " Diabólicas coincidencias "
- Capítulo 29 " Sin valor y con vergüenza "
- Capítulo 30 " Un tren y la lotería "
- Capítulo 31 " La fiebre del oro "
- Capítulo 32 " Un villano "
- Capítulo 33 " Morelia "
- Capítulo 34 "¿Una buena persona?"
- Capítulo 35 " Sexo y alcohol "
- Capítulo 36 " La huida "
- Capítulo 37 " Paseos en la noche "
- Capítulo 38 " Requiem "
- Capítulo 39 " La nota "
- Capítulo 40 " Lágrimas "
- Capítulo 41 " Un viejo amigo "
- Capítulo 42 " El tugurio "
- Capítulo 43 " Momentos comprometidos "
- Capítulo 44 " Viaje en globo "
- Capítulo 45 " Un bulo "
- Capítulo 46 " De vuelta "
- Capítulo 47 " Otra Vida "
- Nueva Entrega
febrero 02, 2011
Chapter 3 " The party "
It wasn’t even eight o’clock yet and I left the house, running to the party. When I arrived, I noticed that there were many young men and women that I barely recognized. The bonfires were lit and crackling, the music played and everyone was dancing around the fire, singing and drinking among laughter and shouts. I witnessed the festivities and experienced it alone, from a corner. I watched as the light of the full moon illuminated the countryside, the mountains, the lake, etc…
Watching the stars, shining strongly as if it were the last time they were to give light, I caught a familiar scent that made my heart beat quickly. I then felt a light touch on my back, and as though I already knew whose it was, my body began to tremble. There was no doubt about it, it was her smell and her way of calling my attention.
“What are you doing over here all alone, Daniel? Are you not having fun?”
“Of course, the party’s great and you…you look more beautiful than the moon itself.” What? How had I found the courage to say that? For a moment I hoped she hadn’t heard me, but Nassay fixed her gaze on me and said the words the I will never forget.
“Daniel, I wanted to say that you mean so much to me, even though we barely know each other. True, we’ve spent very little time together, but I feel that you are the most important boy in my life. You don’t have to worry about impressing me, and there’s no need to be jealous of anyone. There’s no one else like you. Enjoy the party.”
Without any further explanation, she put her hand on the back of my neck, sending a great chill running through every inch of my body and brought her mouth to mind, immersing me in a sweet and passionate kiss that I’ll never forget.
My entire being trembled like a wild beast abandoned in a cold winter storm. I thought for a moment that my heart would leap from my chest and even my sight left me. Without offering any more words, she left, returning to the guests and livening up the party like only she was able to do.
I could not keep my eyes off her and my mind off the kiss that had seared my lips and soul. That showing of passion tricked me in approaching that great mass of people in search of a large drink, or maybe two, downing them as if I had just arrived from a desert.
I smile split my face from ear to ear and even though a few people looked at me surprised, the alcohol in the drink and the feeling of being the most powerful man on the planet made me jump and pump my fist in the air.
Publicado por Jose Rubio